White Paper: Zero Trust Network Access in the Cloud
How enterprises can securely and easily authenticate endpoints and users anywhere.
Corporate data is a valuable asset. Data breaches or hacker attacks are reported in the media on a daily basis. The IT infrastructure in companies is often no longer up to the task of protecting against these and other attacks. However, modern security concepts minimize the risk.
The Zero Trust security concept makes it possible to ensure data security that is sustainable and meets modern requirements.
With Secure Defined Perimeter, macmon implements Zero Trust: neither a device nor a user is trusted before secure authentication has taken place.
Learn more in the whitepaper on how enterprises can securely and easily authenticate endpoints and users anywhere according to modern requirements.
- Why secure access control is so important
- Mobile working requires a new security strategy
- What different security approaches are available
- Why zero trust is uncompromising
- What advantages an identity-based approach from ZTNA offers
- How to reduce complexity and gain security